Dr. Roxann Robinson is a highly respected optometrist and former small business owner. For 30 years she owned and operated her optometric practice here in Chesterfield County. During that time she grew the practice from two employees to nine. A firm believer in helping others, Roxann is actively involved in many programs that improve our community’s quality of life. She served as the Clinical Director of Opening Eyes, a program that provides vision exams to Special Olympic athletes. As an Optometrist, Dr. Robinson worked with locals schools to ensure that underprivileged children have the proper eyesight in order to see and learn. Roxann serves on the Board of Directors at the Manchester Family YMCA and is a member of the James River Rotary Club. Roxann and Michael Lind, her husband, have called Chesterfield home for 37 years.
- Past President: Virginia Optometric Association
- Past President: Virginia Academy of Optometry
- Clinical Director of Opening Eyes, a program that provides vision exams to Special Olympics participants
- Virginia Optometrist of the Year (2000)
- Appointed by Governor Gilmore to the Virginia Board of Optometry
- Has testified in front of the General Assembly regarding Optometric issues